The Vila Petra Whistleblower Channel was established in accordance with the applicable legislation in force (Law No. 93/2021, of December 20) and the adoption of good corporate practices, namely with regard to the principles of transparency and ethics. The creation of this channel is intended to facilitate the identification of potentially irregular situations or infringements, including actual or potential reasonable suspicions, which have occurred or which are considered to be very likely to occur.
Complaints must be made taking into account the following areas:
• Conflict of interests
• Consumer defense
• Public health
• Product safety and compliance
• Food safety for human consumption
• Environmental Protection
• Protection of privacy and personal data
• Network and information systems security
• Inappropriate Conduct
• Misuse of resources
• Discrimination or Prejudice
• Harassment (moral or sexual)
• Fraud and Corruption
• Money laundering and terrorist financing
Who can Report?
The complaint can be made by:
• Service providers, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, as well as any persons acting under their supervision and direction
• Holders of shareholdings, persons belonging to the company's administrative or management bodies or fiscal or supervisory bodies, including non-executive members
• Volunteers and interns, paid or unpaid
Natural person who denounces or publicly discloses an irregularity or infraction.
Whistleblower Principles and Protection
Independence, impartiality, confidentiality, data protection, secrecy and absence of conflicts of interest in the treatment and analysis of complaints received are guaranteed.
In any situation, the whistleblower is protected against any form of retaliation, being granted the possibility of submitting an anonymous complaint, under the legal terms.
Complaint Management Responsibility
Complaints will be received by the competent area of Vila Petra which, after registration and classification, will proceed with the treatment process, including referral to the areas responsible for analyzing and monitoring the process.
The treatment, investigation and taking of measures in relation to the complaints received are, in accordance with the legislation, the responsibility of Vila Petra.
Complaints can be made through the following contacts:
Updating to continue with your booking